Navoday Bharat is organising a large scale General Knowledge Competition for Delhi based youth. This competition is to test knowledge about current affairs, our rich heritage and past Indian heroes. The winners of this competition will be awarded big cash prizes as an encouragement. The final dates for this online completion are being worked out and shall be announced soon. There is no charge for participation in this completion as it is free for all eligible candidates.
Navoday Bharat is a mission to direct the youth energy into right channels to make the country a super power. Knowledge is the new weapon age weapon which can make or break a society. India has already established itself as a knowledge powerhouse of the world. However our youth is gradually drifting towards a materialistic world. Promoting nation’s age old scientific spiritual knowledge among youth will go a long way in harnessing their power for constructive purposes.
Realising this very need, Navoday Bharat has come forward to harness youth power through their constant guidance and encouragement.
Creating the strongest and most prosperous nation on the earth is our mission. We want to promote a corruption free society with equality, justice and human values. Promoting social harmony, removing castiesm are critical for faster social development.
About General Knowledge Competition
- The online General Knowledge Competition will be of 60 minutes duration.
- The completion will comprise of 60 objective questions with multiple choice of answers.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The medium of examination will be English and Hindi.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online before appearing for the test.
- If more than one participants have achieved equal scores, then winner will be declared through a draw.
- There will be three prizes each for boys and girls. Two prizes will be awarded to Divyang youth.
- Apart from the winners several consolation prizes will be awardedThe eligibility rules, terms and conditions and prizes are at the sole discretion of organisers and can not be challenged.